MAYC Oktoberfest Menu
Monastery Event Center
1055 St. Paul Place
Mt. Adams, 45202
This is a catered event. Orders must be placed no later than September 15 by 2pm.
Select one of the meals below per person. If you are ordering as a couple, select 2.
Food and limited beverages provided at no charge for MAYC Members, Guests will be charged $25.
Vegan (VN), Vegetarian (V), Gluten free (GF).
Box Meal Options
Soy, Mirin, Garlic Ginger Vegetables, Cilantro, Lime (VN)
Add Chilled Chicken
Chicken Quinoa Power Bowl
Basmati Rice, Black Beans, Peppers, Onions,
Ancho Tomato Vinaigrette, Arugula,
Monterey Jack Cheese (V) (GF)
Classic Reuben, sauerkraut, 1000 island dressing, swiss cheese on rye bread,
pickle, potato salad, Bavarian Blondie
Sliced Chicken Avocado Sandwich
Pickled onions, arugula, Dijon aioli
Croissant, chips, cookie
Includes disposable cutlery w/napkin
Select from the beverages below. Limit one bottle of wine per couple, 4 beers or 2 cocktails per couple. Beverages will be served uncorked and chilled.
WINE SELECTIONS (Bottle only):
Casal Garcia Rose
Pavao Vinho Verde
Rhinegeist Truth IPA
Rhinegeist Cheetah Lager
Rhinegeist Franz Seasonal Beer
BATCHED “POPtails” SELECTIONS: Served in screw top glass container with cupped ice.
Walk the Plank | Espolòn Blanco Tequila | Basil Jalapeno Seerup | lemon peel garnish
Ships and Giggles | Skyy Citrus Vodka | Grand Marnier | cranberry juice | club soda | lime wedge
Starboard! | Wild Turkey Bourbon | Smoked Amarena syrup | sweet vermouth | club soda | orange twist garni
• All food and beverage orders must be placed in advance by Tuesday September 15th by 2pm.
• Please use the order form below.
• Additional beverages may be purchased by calling Daveed’s Culinary Kitchen at 513.721.2665.
• Members can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages. Cupped ice will be available.
• Questions? Please email MAYC Steward at firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Due to Covid-19: Please bring a cooler with ice to keep your beverages individually chilled while enjoying dinner. Sanitizer station will be provided; please bring your masks. Menu and beverage selection may be subject to change due to availability. (An equivalent substitution will be made.)